Simply Hilarie

Simply Hilarie
Coming Soon

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Remember the Street Team Song?!

Carla sure does! Take a look at her recent contribution- some fabulous lyrics!
When I thought everything was all wrong,

when I thought all inspiration was gone

I stumbled upon it, so out of the blue
and it was then that I was sure I knew
I have found a place where I can be myself

I found a place where above all else
I fit in to this community without any judgement
It's SOGOPRO and this is why I love it
I now had a getaway, a place to retreat,

to chat to the awesome friends I was yet to meet
to learn so much more about everything I already love
it almost seems as though it fits like a glove
music, movies, blogs, vlogs and more

come along down to see what's in store SoGo
check in out, it's but a mere click away
SOGOPRO is home and here to stay.
Now we just need to have some folks come up with a chord progression, melody, instrumentation... hmmm! Who wants to help! I know we have musical folks out there :)

R8TXMSF8VPM4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Machine- Did you miss any of these popular posts?

 
© The SoGoPro Street Team 2010 All Rights Reserved